The Electoral Commission is inviting qualified suitable applicants who are competent enough for the vacant post above.
Key Duties /Tasks
• Deputizing the Head of Department .
• Overall supervision of day to day departmental operations .
• Coordinating departmental functions ; Commitment Control , Examination , Salaries , Bookkeeping , Cash office, Accountability .
• Responsible for Cash Office
• Verification of financial documents .
Minimum skills and Qualifications
• Applications should be Ugandans holding an Honors Bachelors Degree in either Commerce of Finance or Business Administration (Accounting option) with full professional accountancy qualification , e.g. ACCA or CPA obtained from a recognized institution and accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda .
• High Moral character and proven integrity
• Self-motivated and strategic thinker
• Knowledge of Government Policies and Administrative Procedures .
• Well developed interpersonal and communication skills and capable of working as a member of the organization’s senior management team.
• Ability to lead , cultivate team spirit and motivate qualified and specialized staff
• Well developed analytical and report writing skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
pplications with comprehensively typed CVs showing the applicants contact address with daytime telephone numbers, addresses and daytime telephone numbers of three referees, copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the Human Resource Office/Central Registry.
Envelopes should be clearly marked at the top with the words Application for the post of …
The Head ,
Human Resource Management Department ,
Electoral Commission of Uganda ,
Plot 55, Jinja Road,
P. O.Box 22678,
Closing date: 08 /05 /2013