Toyota Uganda is the market leader in the Uganda automotive industry, owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation in Japan.
• The Management Trainee program is an intensive 2 year program that consists of on-the-job experience and experience and specific training needed to assume a position in a company such as Toyota Uganda Ltd.
• Management trainees will learn supervisory , administrative , financial selling and technical skills that are in alignment with the company ‘s philosophies and operational strategies.
• Trainees will work under experienced Managers & gain skills & experience in Sales, Finance , Service & Parts that will aid advancement in their career.
• Graduate degree is a necessity , Leadership skills,
• Self-confidence, Communication skills, Planning and organization skills
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV with scanned copies of academic certificates marged in one document .
Indicate your name and the Position Reference Number applied for in the Email subject line. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 14 /04 /2013